Total Pro Soccer provides talented young football players with the opportunity to be coached by former professional football players and professional academy coaches as well as potentially earn a trial with a professional football academy!
Total Pro Soccer development centre coaches have direct contacts with the academies at:
Bristol City FC
Swindon Town FC
Bristol Rovers FC
Cheltenham Town FC
Although we cannot guarantee that all of our members will become academy standard, we can guarantee that all of our members will develop and improve their football technique and knowledge.
Any of our members who we believe are showing academy quality will be given the opportunity to trial at one or more of our linked professional football clubs.
We attract some of the most talented young football players, which is important as training with and against the best players around, will give our members the best chance to develop into professional academy standard football players.
£30 monthly membership
Code of conduct at TPS:
As a player, I agree to:
1. Play football to enjoy myself, and accept that striving to win is more important than winning itself. Victory and defeat are inevitable, and should be accepted equally.
2. Understand and abide by the laws, rules and spirit of the game and any competition in which I participate.
3. Exhibit good sportsmanship at all times, never condone violations of the laws of the game or exhibit behaviour contrary to the spirit of the laws of the game.
4. Consistently display high standards of behaviour.
5. Respect the wishes and directions of my coach.
6. Respect the referees decisions at all times.
7. Treat opponents with due respect at all times, and avoid words or actions that may mislead a match official.
8. Not make offensive, abusive or insulting remarks toward any other player, official or parent.
9. Display a good attitude at training and on match days.
10. Turn up for matches in advance of kick-off and training as directed by the team manager.
11. Not wear jewellery during matches or training.
12. Always wear the correct kit.
13. Encourage my team-mates – I cannot win a game on my own.
14. Inform the coach when I have an injury.
15. Wear shin pads during matches and training.
16. Not eat or chew during matches or training.
17. Pay all fees on time.